Visit us on Facebook
Upcoming Club Events
Family Halloween's Party - October 26th 19:00 start - Late (Games, Fancy Dress Contest for Adults And Children, Raffle, and Disco) more details below.
The following, are descriptions of club events held annually at TMSC. These events are also advertised nearer the event time in the bar and on the club Facebook page - use the link at the top of the page. There are regular Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter entertainments including, but not limited to, the following regular events;
- Commodores Drinks - Come along and have a chat with the Commodore, other Flag Officers, Committee and club members in the new year! It is also a great chance to renew your membership if you don't already do so online. Membership runs from January - December, so don't wait to join, get the full benefit out of your membership! TMSC has lots to offer on and off the water for everyone no matter their age or disabilities!
- Valentines Formal Cheese & Wine Evening - Join us and try a range of lovely cheeses,you can also purchase a range of different wines from the bar, all whilst listening to beautiful music provided by Mark Searle on the piano. We look forward to catching up with everyone in the New Year and seeing everyone dress in their best!
- March + April:
- St.Patrick's Evening Party - Join us for our annual St. Patrick's evening Party! It's always a fun night with live music from 9pm - late, so bring your dancing shoes!
- Easter Family Day - Looking for something fun to do with the children on Easter Sunday? Then join us for our Easter family day! There's lots of fun activities for the children including a golden ticket Easter egg hut, pin the tail on the bunny, pass the egg, crafts, Easter bonnet competition, and more!
- Beer Festival - The beer festival is held on the last May bank holiday. It's held over 3 days starting on the Friday evening and ending on the Sunday evening. The weekend is full of live music (day & evening), a wide range of real ales and ciders to sample and most importantly good company! Last year topped the previous year's record and we believe it will only continue to get better, so don't miss out on your chance to join us for what's sure to be another record setting year!
- June - September:
- Club Open Day - On the water taster sessions! Try a bit of windsurfing, dinghy sailing, yacht sailing, and kayaking! (weather permitting) Our dive section will also be here to give any information you would need if wanting to try diving!
- Join us, it will be a fun filled day with hopefully lots of sunshine, a cake/tea/coffee stall and raffle.
- The club has so much to offer on and off the water all year long so come along and have a go and enjoy the club! Everyone's welcome so please help by spreading the word to all your friends, family, and even someone you're just passing by! (Please note if you are wanting to try one of the water sports on the day be sure to bring appropriate clothing, shoes and a change of clothes.)
- Halloween's Party - Our annual Halloween party starts at 7pm on the weekend just before or of Halloween! It is Free Entry and everyone is welcome to join us! Children will enjoy a range of Halloween Games between 7:30 & 9pm, Children and Adult fancy dress contest, followed by a raffle and then a disco from 9pm-late! ...........Join us and see if you can top last year's fancy dress winners!
- End of season Yacht Prize-Giving - Trophies are presented to the years yacht racing winners with live music to follow celebrating everyone's participation and success!
- End of season Dinghy Prize-Giving - Trophies are presented to the years dinghy racing winners.
- Christmas Craft Fair / Coffee Morning - Looking for unique gifts and cards without the big crowds? Join us and have a look around at all the fantastic arts and crafts. You can also enjoy a range of homemade cakes and a cup of tea/coffee available to purchase on the day. Bring the children along and they can have fun creating some Christmas crafts while you enjoy your shopping.If you are interested in having a stall on the day, please contact (Laurie Ingram) via Facebook messenger or email the club and it will be directed to the appropriate person. Please include details of what you would be selling along with your contact details in your message. Vendor spaces are limited and cost £5 for members and £10 for non members. *All funds raised on the day, help fund future TMSC events.
- Christmas Draw / Party - The Christmas draw usually takes place at 7pm on a Saturday night before Christmas and live music will start directly after the draw takes place. Christmas draw tickets are only .10p a space, are sold behind the bar from January until 6:30pm on the night of the draw. All money collected on the draw is used to purchase the prizes and there is always a fantastic range of prizes to be won!
- Children's Christmas Party - Another fun filled afternoon for TMSC families! The day is filled with Christmas crafts, games, music, Chloe the clown and a visit from Father Christmas! This party is for members children/grandchildren aged 2 - 9 yrs old and the sign up sheet will go up nearer the time in the club!
- New Years Eve Party - Bring in the New year with us here at TMSC! Dance your way into the new year with a disco playing all your favourites and requests from 9pm - Late!
Last updated 17:46 on 23 July 2019